AAPN is hosting the 2019 AAPN Mexico Leadership Forum: State of the Industry
December 3 & 4 | Mexico City, Mexico
As many of you know first hand, AAPN events are highly interactive open forums designed to identify and discuss pressing industry issues of the day. And this forum promises to be very topical.
Here are the dates and the agenda
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Tuesday, December 3
Welcome Reception at Fiesta Americana Chapultepec
Wednesday, December 4
Forum Hosted by Gerber Technology
Xola #535, Piso 26 Atelier
Colonia Del Valle
Alcaldia Benito Juarez
03100 Mexico, Mexico City
Welcome & Introductions — Who's in the Room?
- Ed Gribbin, Chief Engagement Officer, Impactiva & President, AAPN
- Mike Todaro, Managing Director, AAPN
- Jorge DeLeon Zamora, Vice President Sales & Service Latin America, Gerber
Keynote: Nicole Bivens Collinson, President, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, PA
Tech Talk: Kurt Cavano, Technology & Supply Chain Evangelist
Retail's Apocalypse or New Dawn? Anthony Anzovino, Chief Sourcing & Merchandising Officer, Haggar
Panel Discussion: Sourcing in the Americas
- Elias Assa Cojab, CEO, Zentrix
- Jose Antonio Torre, General Manager, Grupo Providencia, S.A. de C.V.
- John Crisco, VP Sales & New Business Development, Stretchline Holdings Limited
Adjourn in the late afternoon followed by a Networking Reception.
The speaking lineup is stellar, and we know the discussions they provoke will be fascinating. You can register here, but so so quickly, as we think this one will fill up fast!