Things are coming along nicely with the preparations for the virtual trade show, Innovate Textile & Apparel!
Just like would be the case at a standard live trade show each day will see a variety of great panels. Focusing on the latest developments and pressing matters in the industry, these will be great chances to learn from experts as well as interact and network with your peers.
The lineups for those panels are starting to come in. Here’s a look at what you can look forward to (so far.)
- Circular economy – disrupting fast fashion – Charles Ross, Anne Prahl (concept+design)
- Digitalisation in textile & apparel value chains – Keith Hoover (Black Swan Textiles), Keith Fenner (Coats Digital), Frank Pillar (Aachen University)
- Textile inkjet: the future of pigment inks – Simon Daplyn (Sensient), Eric Beyeler (DuPont)
- Advances in biodegradable textiles – Vanessa Mason (Primaloft), Erik Lindvall (Guringo), Hannes Schoenegger (Bananatex)
- An antimicrobial future for textiles – Dr Selina Ambrose (Promethean Particles), Mats Georgson (Polygiene), Sanjeev Swamy (Livinguard)
- Improving health & wellbeing through smart textiles – Milad Alizadeh-Mehgrazi (Myant), Terence Kealy (Design Partners)
- Challenges of PPE production – Sebaastian van de Loo (Gherzi), Jordan Schindler (Nufabrx)
- Consumer behaviour shifts in activewear sector – Billy Byrne (Iffley Road), Tim Brownstone (Kymira), Helen White (BAM Activewear)
- How to augment a team of smart textiles – Raj Bhakta (Funxion), Madison Maxey (Loomia), Sara Urasini (Design Partners)
- Exploring sustainable textile finishing methods – Dr Christian Schumacher (StepChange Innovations), Rainer Tuxen (Rotaspray), Dr Simon Kew (Alchemie Technology)
- Localised manufacturing, reshoring and scalability – Frank Henderson (Henderson Sewing Machine Co. – AAPN Member), J. Kirby Best (OnPoint Manufacturing), Dieter Stellmach (DITF)
- Smart factories in the textile & apparel supply chain – Juliane Stephan (Bain & Company), Yves Simon Gloy (Gherzi)
We are going to be ‘there’ of course and we hope you are too. If you haven’t registered yet, now’s the time. It’s free and it takes just a few minutes to do it right here!