A few weeks ago we told you about AAPN’s partnership with World Textile Information Network (WTiN) in staging their upcoming Innovate Textile & Apparel Virtual Trade Show (ITAVTS).
While the show is still a way off things are moving quickly, and there’s a lot to learn about just how a digital trade show like this one operates and how your company can get the most of it. It’s very much new territory for us, as it is for many of you, but it is rather interesting and exciting stuff.
And as the show grows closer WTiN wanted to share with you the exciting new developments that will help you engage with your target audience at the show. Join WTiN's Management Team as they talk you through the following features:
- Functional booth – The features of a booth and they can be best utilised
- Roundtables – Industry leaders will debate important topics currently facing the industry
- Conference – Presentations on innovations set to disrupt the textile & apparel sector
- Engagement Points – An incentive scheme to encourage more interaction and keep visitors coming back to the show
- Mark Jarvis, Managing Director, WTiN
- Chinky Tyagi, Head of Business Development, WTiN
- Steve Ayres, Head of Content & Technology, WTiN
The webinar is scheduled for July 21st at 1pm GMT, which is 1pm EST/10am PD To register , click here.